Quick-check Trouble Shooting:
- Check remote batteries if no display is shown or system does not operate
- Poor air flow - check and clean filter
- Ensure your system is in the correct mode, heating or cooling.
- System not heating – Could be defrosting in very low ambient temperatures, ensure temperature setting is around 23 degrees.
- System is drafty inside – Ensure fan is in auto mode when in heating mode.
- System is not operating – Check power supply. Is isolator at unit and breaker on in switch board?
- System has flashing lights or fault code - Reset system by turning off power supply for ten minutes and restart.
- If ducted system is zoned, operate as designed to avoid system failure