Questions Frequently Asked About Heating and Cooling Systems
Is buying an air conditioner like buying a microwave oven?
Unlike fridges, microwave ovens and washing machines that are designed to function effectively in a wide range of environments, the effectiveness of air conditioners / reverse cycle heaters are heavily influenced by a range of environmental and other external factors.
Not investigating these factors and subsequently taken them into account when your system is being designed will seriously jeopardise the successful operation of the system.
These factors can include:
- The volume of air to be cooled or warmed
- Location of doors and windows
- Orientation of the room (west facing windows for example)
- Structure of the home: solid brick; brick veneer; weatherboard; tile roof; iron roof; flat roof etc
- The availability of power;
- Aesthetic of outside (where a unit can be effectively placed)
Get the right solution ...
Call Climatic today on 5223 2988 to arrange your free site inspection
and get your copy of our informative FREE REPORT.