Our sales and installation process for Residential applications:
- You make an appointment for a home visit or call into our showroom.
- We gather information to ascertain your exact requirements
- We specifically design a system suitable for your needs.
- If you choose to purchase we will require a 10 percent deposit before proceeding.
- Your installation will be co-ordinated to coincide with your availability and tracked to completion.
- Your system operation will be explained and relevant compliance certificates issued.
- You will be invoiced on completion of works and can pay by a number of options as listed on our 'Payment Options' page.
- You will be contacted to ensure your new system is operating to your expectations and to arrange any on going service requirements.
You can call during office hours to talk to about your needs or complete our online Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.